File a Complaint

Please complete the following form to file a complaint with the Goodhue County Sheriff's Office.

  1. Complaintant Information

  2. Minnesota State Statue 609.505 Falsely Reporting Crime in part reads: "Whoever informs, or causes information to be communicated to, a peace officer, whose responsibilities include investigating or reporting police misconduct, that a peace officer, as defined in section 626.84, subdivision 1, paragraph (c), has committed an act of police misconduct, knowing that the information is false, is guilty of a crime."

  3. Please type your full name to serve as an electronic signature.

Sheriff's Office

Contact Sheriff's Office Jail Roster Warrants List File a Complaint Firearms Sheriff Policies Sheriff's Posse Crime Tips Request a Report Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN, and its representatives. All rights reserved.