Substance Use Disorder Services

Substance use disorder (SUD) services include assessment of needs, treatment planning, and interventions to address an individual’s needs as a result of substance use.

How Do I Access Treatment Services?

If you are worried about your alcohol or drug use, completing a Comprehensive Assessment can help determine what services are best for you. This is an evaluation performed by a Substance Use Disorder Professional that determines the kind of treatment needed. 

If you live in Minnesota, there is a wide range of services available for substance use assessment, treatment, and withdrawal management for adults, along with treatment options for adolescents. Goodhue County residents are encouraged to use Fast-Tracker, an online resource that lets users search for programs and services specific to their needs.

What Should I Do If I Do Not Have Medical Insurance or Am Under-Insured?

The Behavioral Health Fund can cover the cost of assessment and treatment if you meet the following guidelines:

If you are a Goodhue County resident and would like to see if you qualify, please call 651-385-3200 and ask to speak to someone about Direct Access.

What Should I Do If I Have Medical Insurance?

What If I Am a Provider? 

Substance Use Disorder Resources

Social Services

Adult Foster Care Adult Protection Child Care Child Foster Care Child Protection Mental Health Case Management Mental Health Resources Prevention Southeast Regional Crisis Center Substance Use Disorder Services FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN. | Copyright Notices | Accessibility