Notary Public

In order to notarize in Goodhue County, you must apply for a notary with the Minnesota Secretary of State, and then you will need to file your commission in the County in which you reside.

To file your Notary Commission, you will need to bring in your Commission certificate from the Secretary of State, a valid form of identification and a payment of $20. You can pay by cash, check or credit card. If you have further questions, please contact us.


Birth Certificates Death Certificates Marriage Licenses Marriage Officiant Credentials Land Notification Alerts Document Recording Checklist LandShark MN Department of Commerce Minnesota Association of County Officers Notary Public Online Payments Plats & Maps FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN. | Copyright Notices | Accessibility