Compensation and Disability Claims

If you were injured in service and that injury continues to produce pain or impact you, we may be able to file for compensation for you from the VA. Contact our office and schedule a time to meet with us to discuss options!

Contact Us

Veterans Service Office

Compensation and Disability Claims Death and Burial Benefits Education Employment and Small Business Financial Assistance Healthcare Housing ID Cards Legal Assistance Outreach Locations Pension Additional Resources Contact Us FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN. | Copyright Notices | Accessibility