Legal Assistance

Find legal assistance resources for veterans from the Veterans Service Office.


MACV Vet Law

Call: 651-200-4750

Southern Minnesota Legal Services

Call: 877-696-6529

Legal Help Minnesota

Visit Their Website

Veterans Service Office

Compensation and Disability Claims Death and Burial Benefits Education Employment and Small Business Financial Assistance Healthcare Housing ID Cards Legal Assistance Outreach Locations Pension Additional Resources Contact Us FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN, and its representatives. All rights reserved.