Frequently Asked Questions

Veterans Service Office

Compensation and Disability Claims Death and Burial Benefits Education Employment and Small Business Financial Assistance Healthcare Housing ID Cards Legal Assistance Outreach Locations Pension Additional Resources Contact Us FAQ Department Home
How do I know if I am a veteran?
What am I eligible for?
How can I get a copy of my military discharge paper (DD 214)?
How do I sign up for care at the VA Medical Center?
What is VA Disability Compensation?
How can I get a veteran’s ID card?
What is Aid & Attendance (non-service connected pension)?
Can the dependents and survivors of a veteran receive benefits?
Can I get a free fishing license if I am a disabled veteran?
Am I eligible for burial at a State Cemetery?
How do I make an appointment?
Can I have my claim reconsidered even though it was denied in the past?
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN. | Copyright Notices | Accessibility