ID Cards

Find information on Veteran ID Cards.

Veteran ID Cards

You can add “Veteran” to your Drivers License! Just bring your DD214 to the DMV the next time you need to renew your license and ask them to add “Veteran” to it. 

If you are a 100% P&T or TDIU veteran, you can also have “100% T&P” added to the back of your license. Bring your most recent award letter to the DMV to get it added to your new license. 

The VA health system can also issue you a separate VA ID. This ID is only usable for VA healthcare purposes. 

DOD Retirement IDs

If you are a 100% P&T veteran, you are eligible for a DOD Retired ID. This ID is needed to get onto military bases to use the PX or commissary. 

To set up an appointment, call 651-282-4579 or 651-268-8919.

Lifetime Pass for Federal Parks

Learn About Lifetime Pass

Veterans Service Office

Compensation and Disability Claims Death and Burial Benefits Education Employment and Small Business Financial Assistance Healthcare Housing ID Cards Legal Assistance Outreach Locations Pension Additional Resources Contact Us FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN, and its representatives. All rights reserved.