Wartime veterans, spouses of wartime veterans, and spouses of veterans who passed from a service-connected disability may be entitled to a VA pension. Reach out to our office to schedule an appointment! 

Contact Us

Veterans Service Office

Compensation and Disability Claims Death and Burial Benefits Education Employment and Small Business Financial Assistance Healthcare Housing ID Cards Legal Assistance Outreach Locations Pension Additional Resources Contact Us FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN, and its representatives. All rights reserved.