Emergency Reporting

How to Report



Foodborne or Waterborne Illness

For Immediate Assistance

If you need police, fire, or medical personnel to respond, call 911. 911 or law enforcement dispatch at 651-385-3155 can contact the health department during emergencies. 

If you are ill, contact your health care provider.

Report Abuse

Public Health

Disease Prevention Emergency Preparedness Emergency Reporting Family Health Healthy Communities Home & Community-Based Services Women, Infants & Children (WIC) FAQ Department Home
Goodhue County Government Center
509 W. 5th St.
Red Wing, MN 55066
Building Map
All content ©2024 Goodhue County, MN. | Copyright Notices | Accessibility